Corporate development support officer - wellbeing
The BMA`s Corporate and Member Development Directorate is accountable for association wide activities that focus on the reputation and culture of the BMA. We have an exciting opportunity for a corporate development support officer to join as on a three-month initial contract.
In your new role you will:
- support the directorate in its BMA wellbeing support services activities
- be responsible for team co-ordination, diaries and administrative duties.
- support committee meetings, including preparing papers and taking minutes.
- contribute to the development of BMA wellbeing communications with members and stakeholders, as well as research and drafting of written papers and reports on corporate development remits.
- be working cross-organisationally with colleagues in other directorates.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- experience in coordinating projects, and working across teams to achieve results
- excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities at once
- ability to grasp new concepts and processes quickly, and undertake analysis of proposals, particularly in emerging areas of wellbeing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.