Business Analyst Consultant
A key role within the Technology Services team, providing business analysis and ensuring value is driven from Technology projects in support of the wider BMA organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify user, functional and non-functional requirements and define what 'good looks like' on various cutting edge technology projects.
- Challenge the status quo, by building an understanding of business processes and ensuring all relevant options are evaluated.
- Prioritise requirements based on business and technological need and work with key stakeholders to achieve signoff.
- Create business cases for potential solutions that will deliver the stated BMA strategy.
- Engage with suppliers / delivery functions to ensure requirements are understood and mapped to the target solution.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email email@example.com
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.