The British Medical Association (BMA) is the professional association and trade union for doctors and medical students in the UK. It has a prominent and influential position at the very heart of current debate over the future of healthcare provision. The BMA speaks for doctors at all stages of their careers and is a leading voice on a wide range of professional and political issues affecting medicine and health.
The successful candidate will be:
- responsible for the day to day management of data within the BMA Member Master database
- responsible for providing data and analysis to different areas of the business while also working with external sources to ensure master data accurately reflects the NHS structure
- monitor data quality within the database and identify opportunities to make improvements which will benefit our members
To be successful in our Data Executive role, you need:
- previous experience of working within a membership or customer focused organisation in a similar role.
- excellent level of IT literacy including high proficiency of MS Excel
- experience of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- experience of MI/BI reporting
- knowledge of data management
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email email@example.com
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.