We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Executive to join our membership team. You'll be responsible for managing data quality as well as having a key role in supporting the wider organisation through reporting and analysis.
This is an exciting time to join the team as we are in the process of developing a new CRM system, you'll be supporting this project through testing and data migration, and will be responsible for setting up new processes to manage data quality in the new system. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous data experience looking to further develop their data management and reporting skills.
The successful candidate will be:
- responsible for the day to day management of membership data
- responsible for providing data and analysis to different areas of the business
- working with external sources to ensure master data accurately reflects the NHS structure
- monitoring data quality and identifying opportunities to make improvements that will benefit our members
To be successful in our Data Executive role, you need:
- experience in data management
- previous experience of working within a membership or customer-focused organisation in a similar role
- excellent level of IT literacy including high proficiency of MS Excel
- experience of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM system is advantageous
The British Medical Association (BMA) is the professional association and trade union for doctors and medical students in the UK. It has a prominent and influential position at the very heart of current debate over the future of healthcare provision. The BMA speaks for doctors at all stages of their careers and is a leading voice on a wide range of professional and political issues affecting medicine and health.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email email@example.com
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.