IT Stock Administrator
The BMA is looking for an IT stock administrator to join the team on an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will assist the Service Delivery Manager in ensuring we receive the best service and value from our IT Assets. The postholder will work as part of the IT Support Team which is responsible for providing IT support, onboarding process and asset management for the Staff.
We expect this to be a hands-on administrator role that will support the wider team with a variety of activities required to correctly manage our software and hardware estate, stock control and logistics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent communication
- time management and analytical skills,
- a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- experience in Asset or Stakeholder management is desirable but is not essential.
- Responsible for maintaining current inventories of IT assets and IT consumables including key information about the assets.
- Maintaining the licensed software catalogue ensuring that all licensed software has a valid license.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Undertake regular inventory audits and implement processes to remediate non-compliance ensuring the database reflects the production environment.
- Implement and develop effective processes/controls for maintaining the asset and configuration management systems, thereby maintaining the integrity and security of the configuration management system.
- Liaise with courier companies to chase collections/deliveries
- Responsible for arranging the disposal of IT equipment safely and securely.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.