Member Relations Administrator
The BMA is looking for an Administrator in Member Relations on a 9 month fixed term contract. This is a full time appointment working 9 am - 5 pm remotely.
In this role, the post holder will be:
- Responsible for the administrative support to a team of Advisers and committees
- Able to receive and respond to enquiries from/to members
- Maintain and keep up to date the relevant administration systems
- Prepare documentation in relation to meetings
To succeed, the successful candidate will need:
- Strong IT skills, including office applications
- Experience of using a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system is a plus
- Highly organised with good communication skills
- To work as part of a team
The BMA is an independent trade union and professional association, providing advice and representation to doctors and medical students.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.