Member development manager
We are looking for a Member development manager to join our team on a permanent, full-time contract, managing all aspects of the BMA’s member development offer for our members (doctors and medical students), elected members and activists.
In your new role you will:
- manage our medico-political support for our elected members and the BMA learning offer for members
- lead on the development of new support and learning opportunities across different topics and modalities as identified
- manage any current and future collaborations with external learning providers
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience and knowledge of the learning and development field including of different modalities and technologies
- Experience managing multiple projects and products, with multiple teams and external suppliers
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, as well as the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and undertake research and analysis where needed
The British Medical Association (BMA) is the professional association and trade union for doctors and medical students in the UK. It has a prominent and influential position at the very heart of current debate over the future of healthcare provision.
If you would like to help the BMA in its association-wide activities focusing on ensuring that we support and develop our members - this role is for you.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email email@example.com
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.