Member Development Manager.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team who will oversee our member development work.
In this role you will:
- manage our learning and development offer for our members
- lead on the development of new learning opportunities across different topics
- manage any current and future collaborations with external learning providers
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience of project management and working with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of the learning and development field
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, as well as the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and undertake research and analysis where needed
The British Medical Association (BMA) is the professional association and trade union for doctors and medical students in the UK. It has a prominent and influential position at the very heart of current debate over the future of healthcare provision.
If you would like to help the BMA in its association-wide activities focusing on ensuring that we support and develop our members - this role is for you.
Interviews will take place on 24 and 25 February.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.