Are you a pensions professional looking to expand your expertise? Want to develop an engaging career as a Pensions Officer and be a part the of current debate over the future of healthcare provision? Then this could be the role for you (and we have 2 vacancies available).
As Pensions Officers at the BMA you will:
- be helping members with their occupational pension queries and you will need to be able to explain complex matters simply
- be responding to a large volume of queries and will be supporting members with ongoing concerns and appeals against scheme decisions
- be a strong team player; telephone queries are shared between the team and can be quite involved
- have a knowledge of how the NHS pension scheme applies to GPs
- be familiar with issues such as pensions taxation and the McCloud case
This is a permanent homeworking role.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
We`ll provide all the support you need as a homeworker. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.