We are looking to recruit a part-time receptionist (2 days a week- job share, Monday and Tuesday) to work in the BMA Cymru Wales office in Cardiff.
The British Medical Association (BMA) is a professional association and independent trade union, representing doctors and medical students from all branches of medicine across the UK, supporting them to deliver the highest standards of patient care.
As the BMA Cymru Wales receptionist, you will:
- be the first point of contact for all members and non-members contacting us by telephone, email or in person. All member contact needs to be logged on our database (CRM) and a working knowledge of using database systems would be advantageous.
- be working across the team to support a range of tasks from meeting preparation to facilities management on a day to day basis.
- be responsible for keeping reasonable stock levels of stationery and refreshments.
- assist with arranging team events, such as the Christmas party etc.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- experience of providing first class customer service
- to be familiar with databases (CRM) to input member contact.
- good communication skills (both written and verbal),
- effective organisational skills
- to be able to respond to demands in a positive manner.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.