Windows Systems Consultant
The BMA is looking for an organised and dynamic Windows System Consultant to ensure the efficient and effective management of end user computing and locally installed software by using current industry standard tools for on premise or cloud solutions.
- have oversight of the current and future state of support and administration suites to manage endpoint computing
- utilised tools such as SCCM, SCOM, SCORCH, Intune, AutoPilot or similar to manage deployments
- manage all Windows applications (Antivirus, Office Suite, VPN, etc.) and operating system (Windows 10/11 and MacOS) upgrades through to release
- work closely with peers within the Platforms Engineering to manage and improve the BMA & BMJ estate
- collaborate with and educate internal teams on calls that are escalated to you
- Support, administer and maintain SCSM, Endpoint Manager (SCCM and Intune), SCORCH and App-V
- Manage all Windows applications and operating system upgrades through to release
- Responsible for the enterprise anti-virus product for all BMA & BMJ estate
- Responsible for all mobile and desktop application updates from deployment through to release
- Manage Enterprise Management Suite (EMS). This includes Intune, Azure AD, Advanced Threat Analytics
- Manage Operations Management Suite (OMS). This includes monitoring the whole server estate and configuring alerts and automation
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.